Saturday, May 7, 2011

Strawberry Patch....

Today, we took a trip to Boone Hall Plantation to hand pick fresh ripe strawberries... They were the sweetest strawberries we have ever tasted!

We LOVED to "test" them... make sure they were good enough to pick :)...
This is what we ended up with... I think we convinced mommy and daddy to bring us back soon to get more, too yummy !!!!

When we got home, mommy washed them, and we ate them in the patio... then went for a quick swim in our little pool. To top things off today, we got to eat some of our favorite treats from CUPCAKES bakery... mmmmm..

1 comment:

Denise said...

What a beautiful family! I found your blog from another blog I follow. I am now following your blog too. You see, I am an identical twin myself. I will enjoy reading what you write about your twins, as well as what your thoughts are as the mother of twins. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com