Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy bought us paint brushes and let us paint everything with a color she called "water"... she tells us it dries really fast and she'll let us paint everything with it.  It was so fun....
We painted the house, the tree, and even mommy car....

We love crafting time, and mommy lets us make things with paper, ribbon, stickers and candy...YES... she gives us CANDY.... it's been the best time of the week.  In the photo above, mommy had closed the bag with a thing called a zipper, so I utilized my teeth the best I could to get some treats...  I wasn't successful, but I sure tried hard!
Every night, my sister and I would act like we are the teletubbies... We would ask mommy and daddy to put our shirts on, and we'd run around making as much noise as we know how... then they tell us it's time to "wind-down" and go to bed... life has been WAY TOO FUN to go to bed...

No comments: