Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rob's sister Teenah and brother-in-law Pat came to visit last weekend.  Their cousin Kealey got to spend some time with us.  We miss not being so close...

This is my best friend Krissy.  She came to visit us from Atlanta.  We went to middle school and high school together and haven't seen one another in 11 years!!!  It's crazy that even after all those years of being apart, seeing one another felt as though we never left Colorado.  Krissy, those high school stories are great!!  I didn't remember half of them.  :)  Thanks for coming to see us.  

On Friday, Raegan & Riley got to spend the night with their godparents.  This is a photo of Kelly with Riley (Raegan was still sleeping)  Kelly and Patrick wanted to give us a night to go watch Fireproof.  This was a great, meaningful movie with a wonderful message.  We both enjoyed it so much, we're recommending it to everyone we talk to.  It's great!  
Raegan and Riley are also enjoying time on their tummies.  They can roll from their tummies onto their backs.  They are both babbling and razzing... They sure have lots to say!!!  They are also beginning to grab at our faces when you speak to them, and really paying attention to how you move your lips.  When Raegan and Riley are sitting in front of one another, they are really enjoying each other's company.  Lots of eye contact, and babbling back and forth.  I think they're beginning to realize one another's existance.  

Rob and I are doing well.  I finished my first 5 -week rotation at the hospital.  It was a great experience.  I am back at the University clinics for 4 weeks before I began my Operating Room rotation.  The residents all came over last Saturday.  We had a feast from around-the-world.  I am also working two Saturdays a month, with Dr. Allen at the Union Gospel Mission.  He's a great guy to work with.  (Todd, you can pay later me for saying that :) )  Rob's work is going rather slow.  They are now working 4-day weeks, and have laid-off several guys.  He's staying positive that things will eventual pick back up.  

Rob and I are so surprised at how fast the girls are growing up.  They're constantly doing new things.  We both look forward to the end of each day, when we can spend time with the girls... and each other.

2 comments:

Happy Cubical said...

awwwwhhh SOO CUTE!

Todd and Anna said...

So how much do I owe you for such a nice compliment? It is great to work together, both at the University and on the weekends. Hope you don't get sick of me too soon...